[LAD] [LAU] [ANN] LADI Session Handler - Preview 1

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 1 11:58:46 UTC 2009

Hello Ralf!
   I think part of the GUI-stuff is necessary to restore the GUI bits of your
studio, but part isn't. Part of the GUI stuff is for displaying ladish's own
graphical tools. And they certainly are not needed to adminstrate the ladish
system.
   but certainly, I don't have any problems with as much as possible being
default.
   If waf is any good, it should be able to detect what's there and then base a
decision on what to include and what not, informing you on the way. Like i.e.
the oggvorbis tools. If you don't have libcurl/curl it says: Not enabling
ogg123 and gives a reason.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

--------