[LAD] envy24control, resp. it's successor

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at vtxnet.ch
Wed Dec 15 17:25:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:36:11 -0700
Niels Mayer <nielsmayer at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> >Pardon, I didn't follow the progress of envy24control. Did you
> >finish
> > the recently development and if so, where can we/I get the latest
> > source code?
>
> http:// mudita24.googlecode.com

> will release 1.04. Or use Tim's current patches (see link above).
>
> Niels
> http://nielsmayer.com

Hi,

ICE1724 based sound cards share a lot of code in common with ICE1712
cards. Would it be possible to adapt envy24control in order to work
with those cards, or to make one envy24htcontrol ?

I am not a C/C++ developer myself, so I cannot contribute code for
this work, but I own an audiophile 192 and can help with testing.

Dominique

---
"We have the heroes we deserve."