[LAD] Identify Peek in Drum Samples

Oliver Jaun olijaun at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 08:06:38 UTC 2010

Hello

Thanks to all for the good hints. I succeeded yesterday in creating a first
"closed-hi-hat-gigasampler" file with my "application". I'm using currently
libsndfile to calculate the "signal max" (as proposed by Paul Davis).

I will publish the source code in case that something usable will result...

Regards
Oliver