[LAD] Congratulations Ardour Team!!!

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sun Jan 3 12:27:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 15:12 -0500, Ricardus Vincente wrote:
> I just got the the January 2010 issue of Electronic Musician in the
> mail today, and Harrison Mixbus (based on Ardour) was named the
> "Download of the month."

This "product", Mixbus, does indeed seem to be a modified version of
Ardour.  However, I can't seem to find any source code or, for that
matter any downloads at all on the Harrison website.

I'm concerned that they are violating the GPL.  This might not be the
case if the Ardour developers have given a separate license to Harrison.
Is this the case?

Alternatively, they may be providing source code to their customers but
not to the general public.  Does anybody know if their customers have
access to the source code?

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }