[LAD] Science (OT)

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Jan 7 11:03:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am pleased to see that the state of Linux audio is kind of finished to
perfection.

At least it has to be, since the developers have time to talk about the
(admittedly global) weather.

One thing I missed so far in this very off-topic thread was science (despite
its title). But that is a problem with the topic itself...

I am all for low consumption electronics and switching your gear off when you
don't need it. But if you really want to discuss these things, please join an
appropriate mailing-list or forum. This list is about development of linux
audio, not about the weather and what politicians make of it.

Have fun,

Arnold