[LAD] Hydrogen and jackmidi

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Sat Jan 16 11:28:36 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:33:57AM +0000, alex stone wrote:

> > The JACK MIDI code was contribued (by me) while H2 was on a feature freeze
> Gabriel, just thinking out loud here, but do you think there's any
> mileage in creating a JACK audio and midi only version of hydrogen?

How about talking to upstream again and trying to get things merged?
This could mean a lot of work, but in the end, nobody needs the (n+1)th
fork of something.

And while at it, make it a LV2 plugin. ;)

Cheerio

--
mail: adi at thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver

If nobody answers the front door, knock on the back.