[LAD] [LAU] Beta testers required for jretune

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Jan 24 22:05:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 10:02:37PM +0100, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:

> Yes, it sounds definitive as a perfect dry/wet mix from the clean sound and
> jretune's processed sound.

Jretune doesn't have a 'dry' path at all. There's no way it could make
a mix. It *does* have a delay (latency) of around 20-25 ms.

> I'm absolutely sure that my system don't mix the dry and wet signals. The only
> sound out was from the DSP (jretune, calf compressor and  finally tap pitch
> shifter).

You mean you are testing jretune in combination with a pitch shifter ?
Could you send me the vocal track you use (mp3 or ogg is OK) ?

Ciao,

--
FA

O tu, che porte, correndo si ?