[LAD] [LAU] Beta testers required for jretune - Update

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Tue Jan 26 18:35:04 UTC 2010

Hi Fons,
söndag januari 24 2010 22.02.37 skrev  Jostein Chr. Andersen:
> söndag januari 24 2010 18.48.14 skrev  fons at kokkinizita.net:
> > On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 05:49:52PM +0100, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> > > First, a problem: my voice sounds like it is sent thru a chorus-like
> > > processor when I listen. I routed my voice thru another jack connected
> > > app just to check that I had done everything right, no chorus or
> > > artifacts on that one.
> >
> > Could it be you're listening to a mix of the original
> > and the processed version ? That would surely produce
> > a chorus effect.
>
> Yes, it sounds definitive as a perfect dry/wet mix from the clean sound and
> jretune's processed sound.

Update: I tried the same on a recorded file and it works as it should - and it
sounds really good and in fact very natural, the "gliding time" between notes
seems to be perfect for me. I'm really impressed! Please, send more sources to
if you want more testing. :-)

I can't understand why I have problems when running jretune in realtime and
have to investigate it. Please, pardon me for bugging you before I have done
in depth testing of it, that will not be before the weekend. If I find out
more of this, I will send you information off list.

Thanks, Jostein