[LAD] twice as loud

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Thu Jul 22 21:37:23 UTC 2010

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:24:24 +0200
fons at kokkinizita.net wrote:

> We all agree on what 'red' means. Because we have learned
> the meaning of that word by association.  But do we 'see'
> the same thing ? AFAIK, that is impossible to verify.
>
> Ciao,

This brings back memories of long arguments amongst my friends (when
we were all young and spotty).

We thought we'd pinned it down when someone suggested that the only way
to be sure, would be if humans developed telepathy - a whole 'nother
arguing point :)

That got shot down when someone suggested that the brain would have to
do some form of translation to telepathic 'waves' and how could we be
sure that everyone would translate the same way :)

10 GOTO 10

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk