[LAD] One feature, that would be nice for virtual instruments and effects with GUI.

Mike Cookson cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Fri Jul 23 17:18:22 UTC 2010

I suggested this idea on linux-audio-dev list: http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2010-July/028590.html, but still have no any answers.

Unfortunally, as I just saw, it was included into other thread: http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2010-July/028588.html, I can guess, it is why there are still no answers. I will not confuse, if this message will also be included into some other thread... At least, you could point me other reasons to not answer to that post.
It causes a slight letargy, when question hits into black hole.

Initially I planned to make a special controller for Aeolus, which should allow to write stops toggling to sequencer, but then thought, that it is like a sycle building, and a such thing could be more compact - e.g., controller could be integrated into instrument GUI. A feature to generate correct MIDI signal, written to sequencer, could be disabled, even on the fly, to save performance.