[LAD] Testing... There is a problem with the list?

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Jun 22 01:03:33 UTC 2010

Marc,

Could you shed some light on this? The server's been up & running
without any issues. And the mail-queue looks "normal".

@Natanael: Did you get a "warning message"? (maybe in your SPAM folder)
If there's repeated bounces from your email address your subscription
would be disabled (you won't be unsubscribed but the message delivery
option in your account preferences for all linuxaudio.org lists would be
set to "false"). Given that you use a gmail account this is however
unlikely...

robin