[LAD] Testing... There is a problem with the list?

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 08:23:43 UTC 2010

Hi Robin and Marc,

Thanks for the reply, and I apologize for the noise: checking further I see
that the messages ARE in my gmail account via the web interface. It looks
like suddenly gmail decided to stop the delivering through POP of some
mailing lists to my client. But not all of them, so I have no idea what
happens :-/

Anyone knows a good mail provider? :)

Thanks and sorry again,
Natanael.