[LAD] Testing... There is a problem with the list?

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 08:57:38 UTC 2010

I found the problem!

It was not gmail, but my message filters!!
The new Thunderbird 3 threads-indexing feature freezes the GUI for A LOT
of time while is running on my big message folders... somehow I must did
a drag and drop while doing that of 4 folders, to a sub-sub-folder with
lists that I don't usually read, and the Thunderbird starting to move
the messages and filters to the new subfolders.

I must did killed the Thunderbird with such a huge freeze (after the
indexing, the move of folders with thousands of messages), but the
filters were updated... And I didn't notice neither of this, so when new
messages arrives from any of those lists, it were moved to hidden
subfolders...

Once again: sorry for the noise.

Natanael.