[LAD] automation on Linux (modular approach)

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:04:38 UTC 2010

Hey,

A third solution would be a general-purpose 'control data
> recorder and editor'. Never seem such an app, but I'm sure
> it would be useful.

I've worked on such a program a while ago. It was my "introduction" to
Gtkmm widgets & C++ so the code is really quite poor quality!

The project wasnt completed either, so the "current value" isnt read from
the line. That and MIDI output should be quite trivial to implement, however
I have no experience with CV or other protocols..

Mandatory ScreenShot: link
here<http://sites.google.com/site/harryhaaren/Home/Screenshot.png?attredirects=0>

I could post the sources if somebody is interested. I might even work on it
a bit myself otherwise.

All the best, -Harry