[LAD] Composite 0.006 Released (LV2 Sampler)

Benno Senoner benno.senoner at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:06:20 UTC 2010

Linuxsampler supports several plugin standards, amongst them
VST,AU,DSSI,LV2 therefore LinuxSampler can run as a plugin under any
host which supports one of
the mentioned standards.
The editor of Linuxsampler (gigedit) can edit any aspect of a .GIG
sample. If you want to edit the raw sample data of single samples
then you need to use an external editor.

PS: there is now experimental SoundFont2 and SFZ support in LinuxSampler CVS.

cheers,
Benno
http://www.linuxsampler.org