[LAD] Composite 0.006 Released (LV2 Sampler)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Mar 23 17:58:41 UTC 2010

Benno Senoner wrote:
> gigedit

Thanx :) I'll take a look at Gigedit.

--
Has anybody information about defects known for Roland HiHat
controllers? The drummer who ask me to repair it seems to have a FD-8.
It should be fine when it's opened and perhaps half opened, but the
sound should be to silent when it's closed. He fumble around at the
female jack and for a moment it should have been ok, in his opinion this
should be the reason why the sound module should be ok. I'm sceptic
because of his description. Perhaps he is at home now, then I will take
a look. Any hints are welcome! Maybe it's a well known defect.