[LAD] LAC 2010 stream recordings...

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Wed May 5 16:17:24 UTC 2010

hi *!

the lac2010 presentation recordings are now available at
http://www.linuxproaudio.org/lac2010/ - kudos to faberman for
very-close-to-realtime post-production!

let me take the opportunity to thank all stream team people (many of
them members of the linux video community, who put in many hours of
volunteer work to cover our beloved little annual meeting)!

check out their works and websites, join their projects, send them beer!

christian thäter, germany (http://lumiera.org/)
  - cam operator, vision mixing

florian faber, germany
  - post production, archive, software support, club mate

frank neumann, germany
  - cam operator, emcee

herman robak, norway (http://developer.skolelinux.no/~herman/)
  - director of photography, cams, vision mixing, hardware

marc-olivier barre, france (http://marcochapeau.org/)
  - relay operator

yours truly, germany (http://stackingdwarves.net)
  - vision mixing, technical supervisor, relay operator

raffaella traniello, italy (http://www.g-raffa.eu/,
http://vimeo.com/raffatraniello)
  - cam operator

robin gareus, france (http://gareus.org/)
  - hardware, setup, technical support

thijs koerselman, the netherlands (http://www.vauxlab.com)
  - cam operator

wouter verwijlen, the netherlands (http://www.wouterverwijlen.nl)
  - cam operator

and of course major kudos to marc groenewegen and everyone at hku for a
great conference!

best,

jörn