[LAD] LAC 2010 stream recordings...

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Wed May 5 16:38:14 UTC 2010

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi *!
>

> the lac2010 presentation recordings are now available at
> http://www.linuxproaudio.org/lac2010/ - kudos to faberman for
> very-close-to-realtime post-production!
>
> let me take the opportunity to thank all stream team people (many of
> them members of the linux video community, who put in many hours of
> volunteer work to cover our beloved little annual meeting)!
>
> check out their works and websites, join their projects, send them beer!
>
> christian thäter, germany (http://lumiera.org/)
>  - cam operator, vision mixing
>
> florian faber, germany
>  - post production, archive, software support, club mate
>
> frank neumann, germany
>  - cam operator, emcee
>
> herman robak, norway (http://developer.skolelinux.no/~herman/)
>  - director of photography, cams, vision mixing, hardware
>
> marc-olivier barre, france (http://marcochapeau.org/)
>  - relay operator
>
> yours truly, germany (http://stackingdwarves.net)
>  - vision mixing, technical supervisor, relay operator
>
> raffaella traniello, italy (http://www.g-raffa.eu/,
> http://vimeo.com/raffatraniello)
>  - cam operator
>
> robin gareus, france (http://gareus.org/)
>  - hardware, setup, technical support
>
> thijs koerselman, the netherlands (http://www.vauxlab.com)
>  - cam operator
>
> wouter verwijlen, the netherlands (http://www.wouterverwijlen.nl)
>  - cam operator
>
> and of course major kudos to marc groenewegen and everyone at hku for a
> great conference!
>
> best,

For convenience, they're mirrored at
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/recordings/
and are linked from the conference-program for each presentation along
with the slides.

Many thanks and a round of applause for Jörn for pulling this off.

Cheers!
robin

PS. the Website will be updated the next days with the group-picture,
proceedings, audio from the composition-competition, some
workshop-recordings, etc.

If you have blogs, articles or images from LAC2010, we'd be glad to
link-to or include them. Please announce them on the LAU list or send
them directly to lac at linuxaudio.org.