[LAD] [OT] killing kittens

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Nov 4 15:48:38 UTC 2010

On 11/04/2010 01:18 PM, Victor Lazzarini wrote:
> Not to mention Jazz musicians, arrangers, Debussy, Ravel, Stravinsky...
> Sounds like a teutonic idea of Musik (sorry Joern...), rather than
> anything else.

of course it is. in strict counterpoint, parallel perfect consonances
are streng verboten, on account of being unsanglich and straight out
hässlich.

and where would we be today if such eternal truths were open to dispute?
oh, erm, wait, you mean people actually do that stuff these days?

(three muses exeunt, mumbling something about tempora and mores...)