[LAD] What do you do for a living?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Nov 11 15:16:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 23:23 +0100, Arnold Krille wrote:
> And some people do care about over-crowding our planet some more
> and therefor have to pay bills;-)

;) Nice argumentation.

Btw. I'm not a FLOSS audio software coder anymore, but I was in the
90ies (never for Linux) and at this time I worked most of the times as
an video and audio engineer. Today I'm working for
http://www.terredeshommes.org/, no FLOSS programming anymore and no
audio engineering for money anymore.

People might have different reasons to switch to different jobs, when
they are getting old.

I guess thinking about working for Google or nor working for Google just
is a temporary issue, because aims in life etc. will change when getting
older and older.

+ 2 Cents,

Ralf