[LAD] What do you do for a living?

Stefano D'Angelo zanga.mail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:25:14 UTC 2010

2010/11/10 Kris C <cpczk at yahoo.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I understand that a lot of you develop for free software and are passionate
> at what you do.  But how do you pay the bills?  What do you do for a living?
>  Are you a student?  Do you do software development just as a hobby, or do
> you want to make a living doing this kind of work?

Good topic to do some outing. :-)

I'm 23 and I got my MSc graduation in computer engineering at the end
of September.

Now, I am currently looking for a job (without much luck, actually),
but at the same time I'm taking my main F/OSS project a lot more
seriously lately.

I hope to find a way to survive now and then start making money with
my own stuff later on.

Stefano