[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.7 - The Furious Desertrix is out!

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Oct 4 00:29:05 UTC 2010

Hi Rui :)

on Suse 11.2 updating from svn failed, so I deleted the directory and co
it completely new.

There were no issues with building and running Qtractor.

When Qtractor was opened, it did ignore my settings for the GUI. The
transport and display should be at the bottom, but they were at the top.
The options are also completely misaligned and btw. time stretching is
activated by default. The mixer window was too small, I guess all old
settings were ignored.

Could you fix that, before I build Qtractor for 64 Studio?

At the moment I can't test Qtractor, I only can build it and have a
brief look.

Cheers!

Ralf