[LAD] Announce : libsndfile 1.0.22

hermann brummer- at web.de
Fri Oct 8 07:20:12 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 04.10.2010, 12:11 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> Hi all,
>
> Latest libsndfile is now available here:
>
>     http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/#Download
>
> Changes are:
>
>   * Couple of fixes for SDS file writer.
>   * Fixes arising from static analysis.
>   * Handle FLAC files with ID3 meta data at start of file.
>   * Handle FLAC files which report zero length.
>   * Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
>
> Cheers,
> Erik

Hi

I run into a issue with libsndfile 1.0.22  sndfile.hh, my
project(guitarix) wouldn't
build any-more against  sndfile.hh, witch work fine with version
1.0.21,
I need to switch to sndfile.h.

The error is:
 In function `SndfileHandle':
/usr/include/sndfile.hh:196: multiple definition of
`SndfileHandle::SndfileHandle(int, bool, int, int, int, int)'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I use the shipped libsndfile from debian/unstable.

regards  hermann