[LAD] Native LV2 port of mdaEPiano VSTi

Ricardo Wurmus ricardo.wurmus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 01:05:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd like to announce that my LV2 port of the famous mda e-piano
plug-in is ready for download! [1]

When I was checking out the mda-lv2 ports, I noticed that the
instruments were not actually playable. I could not get them to work
in either lv2_jack_host or in Ardour2 or Ardour3.

So , here is the first and only (to my knowledge) native LV2 port of
the mda e-piano. There is no GUI yet, but once I figured out how to
add a GUI I'll be adding one.

I'd be very happy to receive comments and suggestions on the code.
My next target will be the mdaPiano plug-in---I might actually start
soon when the GUI stuff causes me too much of a headache...

Best,
Rekado
_____
[1] http://github.com/rekado/lv2-mdaEPiano