[LAD] Mouse/knob interaction

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Sep 14 22:02:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Olivier Guilyardi <list at samalyse.com> wrote:

> I would quite like to have a look at your knob, but ardour3 r7775 segfaults
> here, right after clicking on Apply in the New Session dialog. Attached: output
> and backtrace.

we are not ready to "support" ardour3 yet. if you'd like to compile
with --debug at the ./waf configure step, regenerate the backtrace and
file it in the bugtracker, someone will take a look at it. this is not
a known crash at this time. the backtrace as provided (without debug
info) is more or less useless, unfortunately.