[LAD] RME HDSPe RayDAT sync problems

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:37:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

Does anyone knows if is possible to make a RME HDSPe RayDAT work
properly under Linux?

I cannot make it sync correctly with the adat outputs, even if in the
alsamixer I select "Sample Clock Source": "Internal 48Khz", the slave
devices got sync as 44.1Khz, and it doesn't sound properly (not only the
SR).

I only found by google some mails by Fernando, Florian and a few others,
but any of those helped me to make it work. I also tried changing
HDSPM_freqReg to 100 MHz (see [1]) but didn't seem to help (anyway, on
monday I'll do further tests with that).

Any news on that?

Can someone give me some hints to make further tests?

Thanks in advance,
Natanael.

[1] http://www.mentby.com/dougall-irving/rme-hdspe-raydat.html