[LAD] Good Mixer Library

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Fri Apr 1 09:44:06 UTC 2011

Like I said, I don't want any sequencing in tX, also no audio recording
(the exporting stuff is also going to go). Qtracktor is a sequencer, tX
is a sampler for loops. I think the idea of integrating Tritium would be
the best. My vision of tX is that of a set of turntables with a mixer
and a loop-library capable of downloading loop from a repo (similar to
the sample-databank of Hydrogen), and again with NO sequencing, since
one uses rhythmic loops.
I want to build in a beattracker, so that the turntables synchronise the
loops, regardless of their original tempo.
So the aim is to make the workflow of tX more simplistic and live: load
the loops-> press play-> scratch/ twist params/load more loops. That's
it.
Just like the unix motto: Make a small tool, but make it the best.
Gerald