[LAD] Good Mixer Library

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Apr 1 22:15:37 UTC 2011

On 04/01/2011 08:17 AM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> On 04/01/2011 04:03 PM, Devin Anderson wrote:
>> I'm confused. Are you trolling about not trolling?
>>

> Not at all! I am genuinely concerned about the possibility of offending
> the fervant believers in the righteous power of the App that shall
> remain nameless and the sanctity of that hallowed institution leading
> the way for us mere mortals in the eternal quest for realtime
> performance and enlightenment of the dance massive.
>
> It is clear that discussion of the Taboo could lead to a fatal turn of
> events that might leave us completely at the mercy of Government
> corruption and ineptitude while we endeavour to shield ourselves from
> the ensuing radioactive fallout of a massive nuclear event caused by the
> shifting techtonic plates due to the impact of global warming from the
> excessive consumption of fossil fuels brought about by the need to
> provide a rock solid environment for Audio posers and Professionals
> alike to achieve their goals of world domination while at the same time
> enjoying all the benefits of a successful career in the music industry
> and the wealth, status and success that goes with selling out to the
> highest bidder to provide corporate sponsored entertainment of the mass
> market driving the entertainment market into fits of passion at the mere
> sound of the latest autotuned sample while overlayed with the darkest
> philosophical perspective due to the Mass Media Industrial Military
> complexes desire to manipulate our thoughts with their pervasive agenda
> of death and destruction on a global scale in order to confuse into
> ignoring the depth of corruption and negligence inherent to the self
> fulfilling system of Political and Corporate greed enhanced by the
> merger of the fiat currency system with multimedia devices running
> competing mobile operating systems to ensure vendor lock in while we
> give away our rights in order to make sure we can enhance the facial
> recognition technology of the Elite Societies that require total
> dominance of the international global market for divine intervention in
> the nationalised institutions that combine technologies to create a
> broad based award winning platform for teleportation of our quantum
> entangled states while we injest our daily dose of vitamins to counter
> the effects of long term exposure to radionuclides emitted into our
> environment for with a full lifetime of hundreds of thousands of years.

this might be the intellectual equivalent of zero point energy.
it's pretty random, and nobody will be able to extract anything useful
from it.

forgive me for pouring diesel on the flames, but it seemed the safest
option - water has been reported to combust spontaneously around here.

back under my stone,

jörn