[LAD] [LAA][ANNOUNCE] New LV2 Soft Synth: The Newtonator v0.5.0

harryhaaren at gmail.com harryhaaren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:42:34 UTC 2011

Fantastic, very cool to see new synths arriving on the scene! :)

Quick question on building though, I'm getting some errors due to my system
not having the right LV2 thingys installed...
The error itself:
-- Could NOT find LV2-GUI (missing: LV2-GUI_LIBRARY LV2-GUI_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LV2-PLUGIN (missing: LV2-PLUGIN_LIBRARY
LV2-PLUGIN_INCLUDE_DIR)

What are these libraries? More importantly, where can I get them..?
Cheers, -Harry