[LAD] [LAA][ANNOUNCE] New LV2 Soft Synth: The Newtonator v0.5.0

Michael Bechard gothmagog at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 19:57:26 UTC 2011

Yeah, I need to look into editing that error message in CMake. (Anybody have any quick pointers on how to make a custom "Find***.cmake" file output a more specific error message when it can't find its package? I'm guessing the find_package_handle_standard_args function is responsible for outputting the error message...)

You're missing the lv2-c++-tools package, found here: http://www.nongnu.org/ll-plugins/hacking.html

Once that's compiled and installed, you should be good. Note that in at least Ubuntu and maybe other distros, lv2-c++-tools doesn't include the libraries, so your best bet is to compile the package in the link above.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any other compilation problems.

Michael Bechard