[LAD] [LAA][ANNOUNCE] New LV2 Soft Synth: The Newtonator v0.5.0

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:57:22 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Michael Bechard <gothmagog at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Also, I'm not familiar with lv2host (can't find it in Synaptic...), could
> you point me at the version you're using?

zynJackU: 6-0tstudio2 (thats from the "TangoStudio" repo)

Apologies, with lv2host I meant Lv2Rack, which i think is based on zynJackU,
(or partially uses its code), as it mentions zynJackU in the backtrace.
Probably to do with the manifest file, the backtrace is pretty much
identical.

Upon testing with lv2_jack_host the plugin works gets instantiated ok, and
is running in the jack graph. Haven't played with it yet though...

Cheers, -Harry