[LAD] Devs needed for opensource virtual analog softsynth idea

Jeremy jeremybubs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 06:07:00 UTC 2011

Hi Malte,

I have been doing some more work recently on the minicomputer port, and I
have a few questions/ problems:

1. I can't get minicomputer to make any sound.  I start the CPU and the gui
up fine, connect them to midi in and audio out in qjackctl, and play
something, and there is no sound.  Are the default settings supposed to be
silent?  If so, what should I change to get some sound?

2. Could you give me a brief explanation of what is controlled by OSC and
what is controlled by MIDI?  Also, there are two different jack MIDI input
ports for the two programs (minicomputer and minicomputerCPU).  Do these
work differently?  How so?

Jeremy