[LAD] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Feb 22 18:55:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Stefano D'Angelo <zanga.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't follow the whole discussion, but I just want to toss out one
> not-so-stupid-as-it-may-seem possibility: HTML + CSS + JS. Take a look
> at YUI.

I wrote an XML schema for plugin GUIs, oh, about 8 years ago.

Plugin developers who write their own GUIs aren't interested in
learning another not-in-my-toolkit method of trying to get the thing
to look right. Either they don't care, and they leave it to the host,
or they do care, and these meta-toolkit methods are inadequate to meet
their goals.