[LAD] Call for alpha testers: FLAM

Luis Garrido luis at vagar.org
Wed Feb 23 10:21:39 UTC 2011

Oh, well, since GUIs are this week's flavor in the list, I might as well
throw FLAM's alpha in the mix.

I am preparing FLAM's (Front-ends for Linux Audio Modules) first
release. Among other things, FLAM intends to allow programmers and
non-programmers alike to create their own (external) GUIs for audio
plugins. At this moment only Rosegarden as a host and LADSPA as plugin
type are supported, but this is hopefully just a first step.

Project page:

http://vagar.org/code/projects/flam

Tutorial with a few screenshots:

http://vagar.org/asciidoc/flam/primer/primer.html

Source code repository:

git clone http://vagar.org/git/flam

I'd welcome any feedback, here or in the FLAM forums (registration
required):

http://vagar.org/code/projects/flam/boards

Thanks!

Luis