[LAD] PHASEX

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:50:24 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 11:28 AM, rosea grammostola wrote:
> On 07/02/2011 11:06 AM, rosea grammostola wrote:
>>>>
>>> Hi
>>> Following your call, rosea, I added JackSession support to phasex !
>>> The concept is still very new to me, but the result is promising  at
>>> least.
>> Thanks a lot man!
>>> It currently doesn't restore the connections made,
>>> not sure why, maybe I'm doing anything wrong with the uuid ??
>> I am sure Torben can help you with that.

It seems to work good here. You  have to disable JACK autoconnect in
PHASEX and then the connections seems to work.

If I choose patch 6 in PHASEX, save the session, reload the session ->
patch 6 is reloaded but it is called patch 0 instead (it shows up as
patch 6 also). Not sure if this is the expected behavior from PHASEX.