[LAD] JACK autoconnect and JackSession (was: PHASEX)

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 10:07:33 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 11:50 AM, rosea grammostola wrote:
> On 07/02/2011 11:28 AM, rosea grammostola wrote:

>>> Thanks a lot man!
>>> I am sure Torben can help you with that.
>
> It seems to work good here. You  have to disable JACK autoconnect in
> PHASEX and then the connections seems to work.

Just a note. AFAIK applications which make connections automatically
with JACK are problematic for JackSession (also for Ladish iirc).
It isn't bad to have JACK autoconnect in a application (could be handy),
but there should be an option to disable it. Like it's possible in
PHASEX and also in StretchPlayer (svn) for example.

\r