[LAD] rakarrack & jack session & jack1 & jack2

Josep Andreu holborn at telefonica.net
Sun Jul 3 11:35:56 UTC 2011

Hi

I have recently added jack session support to rakarrack ...   I was check with jack1 ...and  session is restored perfectly even if I use a lot of rakarrack instances with others apps .... but ... I have problems with jack2 ... if I use more than one instance of rakarrack ... sometimes works ... but most times some instances of rakarrack are unable to open jack client ...  believe me I changed everything to try to fix but I really don't know why that happens .... you know me I'm not a programmer ..  :-(

If someone can tell me something about how to fix that I will really appreciate :-)

I use debian with the lastest svn jackmp installed in /usr/local .. also I have the jack1 debian package installed in /usr ..  I dont know if that can be a problem ...  anyway the jack2 server runs perfect ... in fact normally I use jack2 because runs better on my computer ... and of course I can open manually all the rakarrack instances I want ....

Sorry I'm lost .. :-)

Josep

--
Josep Andreu <holborn at telefonica.net>