[LAD] audio format abadie.jo

Dan Muresan danmbox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:07:01 UTC 2011

> L' allemand, ou en néerlandais sont des langues compatibles, mais cela
> fait trop longtemps que je ne les ai plus parlé.

Writing an initial message in French to an english-language mailing
list is a mistake I could understand (even though one must possess
some english competence in order to understand what the said mailing
list is about and decide to make that initial post.)

Refusing to switch to english (or at least some Franglais version)
after several replies, on the other hand...

-- Dan