[LAD] Feature requests: add JackSession support

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sun Jul 10 22:16:01 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 05:08:32PM +0200, rosea grammostola wrote:

> After spending a week using JackSession, I don't think a
> quit-without-save option should be a 'showstopper' here Fons. Especially
> because JackSession makes working with JACK so much easier. Better to
> have JackSession without a quit-without-save option, then no JackSession
> at all.

In other circumstances I'd call that a pragmatic tradeoff.
But since you're not offered the choice it's not even that.

There is no good reason to omit quit-without-save. I regard
any app that doesn't offer it as fundamentally broken, and
the same applies to whatever higher level system controlling
apps.

Ciao,

--
FA