[LAD] Determining Phase

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon Jun 27 13:14:42 UTC 2011

On 06/27/2011 02:35 PM, pshirkey at boosthardware.com wrote:
>> pshirkey at boosthardware.com wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to adjust the phase of a signal rather than the
> amplitude. Does such a plugin already exist? If not which ladspa plugin
> would be the most suitable to start from?

check out the available allpass plugins - iirc, there's one in the CMT
package distributed by richard furse.

if you need a 90° phase shift, you could use jconvolver with the hilbert
transform kernel that comes with it, or check out fons uhj encoder in
the AMB plugin package - it implements a 90° phase shift as an IIR filter.

what exactly are you trying to do?