[LAD] Android Java stack

Olivier Guilyardi list at samalyse.com
Thu Jun 30 17:49:47 UTC 2011

If you were talking about javax.sound.midi, no that's not provided by the
platform. The system doesn't provide MIDI support AFAIK. But some OSC apps are
being developed.

I thought the Android ADK and the USB accessory mode [1] could be somehow
relevant, because before that, all you could do with USB is charging the device
and transferring files. I don't have any experience with the ADK and related,
but I think it may allow for USB MIDI in the future, that was my point.

[1] http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/usb/accessory.html

Olivier