[LAD] RAUL?

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:11:36 UTC 2011

I've concidered using it in a couple of my projects, there were two main
reasons for me not to use it:

1. Its more than I need, and more than I understand: While it seems a
fantastic library, I only needed x-thread communication so it was overkill
for the goal at hand. (That said, I long for some of its features now... :)

2. Its licence. I don't know what I want to do with the project I'm working
on once its done, partial release, GPL release, name it. So using any GPL
library is a no-go for me atm.

That said, the library seems a lot more feature complete than the current
code I have for the same functions, so there's something to say for the
efforts Dave Robbillard put into the library. Also in my experience of
librarys DR they're of high standard and I found no bugs.

HTH, -H