[LAD] RAUL?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:12:25 UTC 2011

> If you want to use it but the license is a problem, I can be convinced
> to change it to LGPL3+.  I simply default to GPL (as IMO everyone
> should) in the absence of specific arguments why that is not best in a
> given scenario.
>
> It never hurts to ask ;)
>
> > That said, the library seems a lot more feature complete than the
> > current code I have for the same functions, so there's something to
> > say for the efforts Dave Robbillard put into the library. Also in my
> > experience of librarys DR they're of high standard and I found no
> > bugs.

HI Dave, I would def be more interested in checking it out if it were LGPL
or MIT or somesuch. As I'm sure you know, Csound went LGPL a number of
years ago now, and that definitely increased uptake in the long run. Like
Harry, I just never know what use I might put some code to, so have a bit
of a kneejerk be-careful reaction to GPL.

Thanks
Iain