[LAD] "bleeding edge html5" has interesting Audio APIs

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:35:01 UTC 2011

> From: d at drobilla.net
> On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 18:59 +0000, james at jwm-art.net wrote:
> > I'm no gamer but even I know games can be have been written in java.
>> Minecraft springs to mind. A very interesting 3d block game.
>
> The one famous for having almost artistically primitive graphics?
Yes, and those sample accurate synchronised loops.And that realtime UI response: build something now and know that
even dalvik will have responded to it by nightfall.

I think somebody already suggested this thread be moved to another
list. There is no language nor transport that suits all solutions, expecting
Java and a Browser to be an ultimate panacea is being hopeful at best.

Regards, nick.