[LAD] "bleeding edge html5" has interesting Audio APIs

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:06:51 UTC 2011

> From: d at drobilla.net
> P.S. Tell us some more about good UI, nickycopeland at *hotmail* (LOL)

Dave, was that a joke or are you just rhetorically answering your own questions?

This is a browser interface. I agree with you, it stinks. All these little grey javaboxes
do at least let me read the guff some people spout onto the distribution lists. Man,
you would not believe it, just the other day some geezer was suggesting we clone all
our musical apps with browser grey interfaces. Amazing. But I agree with you are
saying, Dave, browser interfaces are crap which is why we are both arguing against
them here, no?

Reading this stuff makes me want to open a gmail account. How does that saying go?
Oh yeah: the sad, uninspiring, little grey boxes are always greener on the other side.

Regards, Nick.