[LAD] NSM - handling large files

J. Liles malnourite at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:32:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:42 AM, rosea.grammostola <
rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:

> It might be a good idea to discuss NSM (and it's implementation) and
> compare it with other Session Managers, at LAC2012. Such a conference could
> be a nice opportunity to share ideas to improve Linuxaudio session
> management in general. Unfortunately I'm not able to attend this year.
>
> For those who go, have fun! :)
>
> Regards,
> \r

Since I will not attending, those who do are recommended to print this out
and display it where it will be visible to the presenters in my absence:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3oqu2r/

(/me was torn between this and "Not sure if stupid/or works for Microsoft")

Have fun y'all!