[LAD] MIDI controller question

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Dec 10 16:04:04 UTC 2012

Hello Paul and Tim!
   Thank you for your answers. It clarifies a lot. Even though I don't like the
resultant chaos. :-)
   If I know, that my synth uses all those not recommended controls and has no
other obvious 14bit controls, could another solution be, to allow these
controls just as any other? Or would that again break something else?
   I mapped all the controls from my NordLead3 - and unless there's something
in the very few menu features, which wouldn't be part of a performance - it's
all 7bit between 1-120. There are enough "holes" in that list, to assume, that
a few very special functions could also be included in that list. :-)
   Warm regaqrds and thanks again
         Julien