[LAD] ladspa commandline host?

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Feb 14 08:14:10 UTC 2012

Hello Kaspar!
   With ecasound the -eli option is shorter to type and you get the info with
analyseplugin.
   But an even better commandline host for LADSPA plugins is Nama, Nama is
actually a front end to Ecasound, offering a little more high level comfort.
So it depends on your tasks.
   If you do batch processing, stay with Ecasound and go even slimmer and try
applyplugin from the basic ladspa package. If you wish to do some tweaking or
generally would feel more comfortable with an interactive interface, then use
Nama.
   Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;