[LAD] Tutorial for programming with JACK

Bill Gribble grib at billgribble.com
Fri Feb 17 14:22:27 UTC 2012

For a realtime application, you are probably going to need to put at
least the core audio components in C/C++.

I personally prefer Python as a general programming language, so for a
project I am working on I have chosen to do it in 2 communicating
processes, with the JACK audio part in C and the rest in Python.  This
seems to work pretty well, and could work for Clojure as easily.

Thanks,
Bill Gribble