[LAD] [OT] Statistics about usage of GUI toolkits

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Jan 7 00:01:48 UTC 2012

Hello Ralf!
   Thanks for this. But I think I found the same article inthe english
wikipedia. But I didn't see a statistic of usage.I'm not worried about how
easyit is to program or on how much eye-candy there is or isn't. I'm just
interested in the amount of usage. So you might say, I'm looking for defacto
standards. I know, that on Linux there's a lot written in GTK+ and QT. I know,
that QT also works on windows. I suppose, that on Mac one of there toolkits is
currently preferred. I gather, that they are very much aware of consistency in
their application looks.
   So I'm not even asking, which one is the best, but just which ones are used
the most.
   Warm regards
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;